X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Developer Update: November 2017

Hello Animal Cove Players!

We had some chatter about upcoming features elsewhere on the forum, so I thought it'd be a good idea to make a News post on it. It's just a peak into the development of some upcoming features:

• The Harvest Festival is on the way (including an amazing Farmer outfit for Winston that you can unlock.) This is scheduled to hit the game very soon!
    • We will continue to add more holiday events as the year rolls on. Stay tuned for more on this...
    • The story has only just begun and we will continue updating the game with new levels, new stories, new characters, and (of course) a bunch of new clues about the mystery of the island. Expect to hear more on this near the end of the year.
    • And... we're also looking at repeatable events similar to the idea you mentioned, but those are still in the planning phases.

We will keep the forum up-to-date on these developments!

That sounds lovely, but as someone who lives in the uk that waiting for the release. It has me worried that i could miss out on the evert as well as the outfit for Winston. So what would happen? Would it be possible to unlock the outfit with coins? Or are the people who live where the games not released be unluck

Comment

• Dez
      Dez commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey Blizzard! Glad to hear you are so excited to play Animal Cove. Don't worry at all about missing out on any of this cool stuff. We will most definitely repeat the Harvest Festival event to give new players a chance to earn the Winston outfit. Also, we have some ideas for "Outfit" events that would allow new players to earn outfits outside of the typical Holiday times.

Bottom line, we'll be sure to give everyone a chance to earn these cool rewards!

Wonderful. Thank you so much. Not to sit and wait for the uk release.

Comment

Hello there. Hope everything is ok. I was hoping to get an update kn the uk release of animals cove? I be watching the story on youtube and enjoying it, from the singing Amanda the panda to adonis the greek tiger. So my enjoyment it growing more and more from watching the game.

Comment

• Dez
        Dez commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for your interest in the game! We're still hard at work on the beta/soft-launch version of the game, filled with the level of polish (and features) we think are important for a global launch (including the UK and the US.)

We will be sure to give you guys news as soon as we have a date, but there's several large features and continuations of the story that we want to button-up before releasing the game to other territories.

As always, thanks for following Animal Cove! We're looking forward to having you play!
    Working...
    X